Sunday, November 30, 2008

Catching Up And Being Thankful

It has been three weeks since I hFont sizeave had time to put down my thoughts on paper, or on my blog. First I am so very thankful for the love of God and my family. I am thankful that my mother has outwited the grim reaper once again. God is not ready for her yet. At one point a week ago today we did not know what was going to happen. She is not out of the woods yet but is making progress. I am grateful for all the prayers everyone has prayed. Our family seems to be falling apart health wise. But when it comes to pulling together to help with momma there is no better family anywhere. At this point Momma is not able to stand up or walk. She can not help you a lot when you have to take her out of bed. She will go to my sister Tressie's when she comes home from the hospital. She will be there until she can get some strength back and I can take care of her again. I am not able to lift or pull under her . I hope that want be long until she can be home with us again. Please keep my family in your prayers. I am sending this to family as an up date on Momma.

No comments: