Saturday, December 27, 2008

Time Marches On And Waits For No One

It has been a month since I have posted anything to my blog. It has been a hard month. The family has had so many health problems. The Lord continues to bless us inspite of ourselves. We must keep in mind the reason we celebrate the Christmas Season. We had a good Christmas even though part of our famile was half way around the world in Iraq. We did get to talk to our son-in-law on Christmas Eve. We missed him and our grandson. Our grandson's wife was in Germany with her folks for Christmas. I have been spending some time about everyday with Momma at Tressie's house. I miss her so much. She did not get very excited about Christmas. She slept through most of it. Our children and grandchildren and their famalies were so generous this year , they always are. Dan and I got a digital camera and I cain't wait to see what I can do with it. We both got clothes and several other useful things. We have talked to family and friends we have not seen or heard from in a while. That was nice. Doctarie and I went to Lumberton to see our aunt who is in the nurseing home. We took her flowers and pretty print sheets and pillow cases for the season. She loves pretty things. Happy New Year to all who read this.
annapar

No comments: