Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Catching Up

I have not posted anything for 3 days. JuJu daughter #1, and I took Momma to Wal-Mart on Saturday. Momma has to go in a wheel chair with her oxygen. She didn't by anything she just wanted to go and look. We brought Lunch home and ate here. Doctarie daughter #2, came and fixed momma medicine for the week. On Sunday Dan went to Four Oats to his family reunion and I took momma to her youngest son's birthday dinner. He was 65. We came home when she got tired and she went to bed. Mittie daughter # 3, looked out her kitchen window and saw me struggling with the wheel chair and came over to help me get momma in, the chair unloaded. Oh yes, My shelf over the washer fell off the wall and dumped everything just as we were going out the door to the party. Mittie who we call Ms. Good Wrench, fixed it for me. Momma went to sleep, we had company and it was time to get momma up for supper. Then I hit the couch until 10:00 pm. Then it was time to give momma her bedtime medicine and tuck her in. End of day so I thought. momma did not sleep I lost track of the times she called me. Nights are the hardest for he. Monday as a good day for momma. We played a game after lunch and with my help she beat me. She napped all afternoon and I tidied up the sewing room and made supper. After supper I fixed us a cup of hot chocolate and she played the game almost on her own. She slept good. she only called me once last night.

1 comment:

Gotta Be A Duck said...

Sounds like your weekend was really busy. I am glad that you and grandma had a good time at the birthday party. And that Mittie was able to fix your shelf, you are right she is definitely the Ms. Fix It in the family! Did you get your stuff packed up for the Holly Day Workshop you are doing this Friday? I hope you did, please pray for a co-worker of mine who was supposed to be there. Her sister died over the weekend, and she will be out all week. Very sad.
Have a good evening!
Doctarie