Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Good Weekend

It has bee a busy weekend. Doctarie came and stayed with momma while I ran some Arrons on Saturday. Today I took momma to home coming at her church. It was nice and we had a good time. There was lots of good food. They had remodeled their sanctuary and it was very nice. Everyone seemed glad to see her. Dan went hunting on Saturday . He did not get anything. Maybe next time. I miss not being able to go with him. When I did go it was fun just being out in the woods with nature and the wild things. I would take a good book and my crochet and read or crochet while we waited for a deer to appear. It was all so relaxing. My husband is not a trophy hunter. He hunts for meet that we eat.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

sounds like you had a nice relaxing weekend.

Gotta Be A Duck said...

I am glad that you had a good weekend. It was good to be at your house with all three of us girls there with you Saturday even if it was only a few minutes. We love you! I am hoping that the coming week will be even better. Hey JuJu has a birthday coming, we will have to do something :)