Saturday, November 8, 2008

Rounding Out Our Week

I can't believe it is the end of the first week and I have only posted on two days. Sometimes I can't remember what I did yesterday, let alone four days ago. But it has been a good week. Wednesday, Mittie and I got away for a couple of hours of shopping. I needed to go to Handcocks. I am going to attend a class there on November 16 & 17 to learn more about fitting patterns. Thursday morning was an eye appointment for Dan and in the afternoon a doctors follow-up visit for momma. Dan has a cataract they are watching and momma's lungs were clear. She is not shaking near as bad and she is swallowing her pills better. Friday was the Holiday Workshop at ERC, it was a slow day but I am glad I went. I had a good time. I met some nice folks. Dan stayed home and took care of momma when her helper wasn't here. My sister-in-law came and gave momma her insulin at lunchtime. Now let the weekend begin.

1 comment:

Gotta Be A Duck said...

I am glad you got to go to the Holly Day Workshop, I am glad you had a good time. I wish I hadn't of had to leave early. I loved what you did with JuJu's spiders. They looked great in the boxes. I am glad Mittie could go and help you. I hope you all have a good time tomorrow at the homecoming. I will see you tomorrow afternoon.
Love,Doctarie